« MGガンダム2.0×3 + MGドム×1 | Main | MGガンタンクっすか? »

February 23, 2009

U.C.HARD GRAPH / 1ヶ月を超えたけどとにかく61式戦車を作る(最終回)

090223
1ヶ月ちょっとあいてしまいましたが
天気の良い日につや消しスプレーを吹き
MG3+1のメカ部分の塗装の際に車載機銃のメタリックをセットで塗装し
なんとか完成に至りました。

前回はマーキング、車載装備品あたりまでお伝えしたのですが
つや消しのスプレーはクレオスのスーパークリアーつや消し[B514]を使用し
完全に乾燥した後に足回りを中心にかなり薄めたタン[C44]を
エアブラシで軽く吹き付け、走行時に巻き上げた砂埃が
うっすらと付着した状態を表現しています。

そんなこんなで結局、開始から4ヶ月を経て完成に至りました。

完成品画像は本館ギャラリーの方にUPしてありますので
併せてご覧いただければ・・・と思う次第であります。

公国国防工廠 "1/35 M6A5 MAIN BATTLE TANK"

« MGガンダム2.0×3 + MGドム×1 | Main | MGガンタンクっすか? »

Comments

乙ですw
見てて素晴らしいですね♪
自分は、この間48のヤークトパンサーを完成したのですがデカールを貼ったら玩具みたくなってしまいました(TT)

Posted by: KGB | February 23, 2009 04:07 PM

■ KGB様
デカールは最終段階の仕上げということになりますが
デカール貼り付け後にトップコートなどでツヤを均一化させるとかなり馴染みます。
塗装面とデカール表面のツヤの違いがハッキリクッキリ出てしまうと
とってつけました感は拭えませんので。

Posted by: 川口 克己 | March 05, 2009 12:17 PM

inthat tank is but when i see it that tank is a hope to me to stop gundam fist and do scale model i do that because of gundam i want to change the world and japan using my gundam but it fail into hell but if i win to tank game i will back to gundam i do it because of gundam nihon and god no to offen you you do that by your hand or you have a partner because when i comment that work ther is a person that he paint that and sorry to you to that question just tell the truth sir kawaguchi im in i wish your honesty sir kawaguchi it honor to nihon if you make it by your self and i love nihon much than my self sorry to my comment about my patronism to nihon arigatou and i wish that you understand my comment

Posted by: koji okama | March 08, 2009 06:30 PM

■ koji okama-san
I'm very sorry. Because English scholastic ability was not so high,
I was not able to understand your words precisely.

Please easily write down a purpose if possible I feel very glad and correct answer will be possible for your comment.

Posted by: K.Kawaguchi | March 18, 2009 10:20 AM

long time no talk kawaguchi who design that tank the modern ver

Posted by: koji okama | November 12, 2009 12:12 AM

■ koji okama-san
It is Mr.Yamane who is the mechanic designer of the cartoon film work to have designed this tank.

Posted by: K.Kawaguchi | November 13, 2009 12:08 PM

its true the original design in 1979 is kunio okawara

Posted by: koji okama | November 13, 2009 03:26 PM

Maybe Yes.
I memorize that the tank was drawn by Ogawara-san.

But this tank appears on the film very few cuts.
So therefore, I do not understand it in the correct origin whether it is the thing which it pictured by art setting whether it is the thing which Director Tomino-san ordered a design to whether it is the thing which Ogawara-san drew as one of the mechanic-designs.

Posted by: K.Kawaguchi | November 17, 2009 12:08 PM

hey kawaguchi is the 2.0 gundam rx 78 can attach to lower body of guntank

Posted by: koji okama | November 26, 2009 10:11 PM

■ koji okama-san
The system of the union that I used "Core-Fighter" of "GUNDAM ver.2.0" for was compatible with "GUNTANK", I memorize it.
Therefore, I think that I can put the upper part of a person's body of A on the body of B.
However, the design which a parenthesis is good for cannot think for my personal image very much.

Posted by: K.Kawaguchi | December 06, 2009 09:23 PM